Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will my boat be dry and free of mold and
mildew in the spring?
Yes! We put plenty of vents in so it can breath. The
drier the boat the better! We try not to wrap a boat
that is real wet and we do have drying methods available,
2. Can I pull
my boat after it’s
Yes, you can. Please let me know if you plan to move
your boat and I will attach extra tie downs.
3. Do you wrap the boat with the cover on?
we take it off and store it as directed by the customer.
Leave your cover on. The drier the
boat the better!
4. Does the boat need to be near electrical
No, it does not. It can be on a trailer or blocked
on the ground. Please try to have your boat away from trees
5. Do we need to be there when you do the job?
can, but it's not necessary.
6. Do you take checks?
7. Do you take credit cards?
We are not set
up for credit cards at this time.
8. How did you get into this business?
at a marina and was trained in the process. I wrapped over
400 boats in two seasons. I then decided to start my own
9. Do you guarantee your work?
Yes, I do! I
will fix any material defect or material failure, just call.
10. What kind of material do you use?
7-mil shrink-wrap, the same used in most marinas.
11. Will shrink wrapping keep rodents out of
No, it will not. We use dryer sheets to help deter
rodents. Many customers place mothballs throughout the boat
to discourage rodent from entering.